Experiment for children to grow crystals to put on the dinosaur’s back. Your child will be amazed! Follow the instructions and watch the crystal grow.
- Add 80ml of 95° water to the 200ml measuring cup.
- Pour a bag of crystal sand into the water.
- Mix with the plastic stick for 3-5 minutes (until completely dissolved).
- Then pour the liquid into the hexagonal measuring cup.
- Let it stand until it reaches a temperature of about 20° (internal temperature), then add the crystal seed to the center of the measuring cup.
- Sprinkle half of the magic sand from one bag (there should be enough for all the colors). Put the lid on.
- Open the lid after 24 hours. Then leave untouched for 6-10 days and let the crystal grow.
- Pour out the water and pick up the crystal.
- File the bottom of the crystal with the wooden stick to get a smooth surface.
- File the sides of the crystal to make it fit the back of the dinosaur.
This experiment involves four dinosaurs with a base for them to stand on. Measuring cups, plastic stick, wooden stick, magic sand, crystal sand and crystal seed to perform the experiment for four crystals. A dinosaur is about 8 cm long.
- Recommended from 8 years old.
Not suitable for children under 3 years of age as there is a k
risk of weaving due to small parts
- Material: High quality plastic.
- Dimensions with packaging about L:31cm, W:17cm, H:8cm.
- Weight with packaging about 390 grams.
CE marked and approved according to EN71. Read more by clicking on the logo.
STEM science and experiments – magnets